Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Kerry Washington on Glamour

Kerry Washington proved to be as good with a secret as her "Scandal" character this July when news broke she'd secretly wed San Francisco 49ers cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha.  In the October issue of Glamour, Washington opens up about the relationship -- as much as she ever intends to. On keeping her private life private, she adds, "I learned through experience that it doesn't work for me to talk about my personal life. I've had earlier times in my career when I did talk about it. I was on the cover of a bridal magazine. But I couldn't just turn around and say, 'I only want to talk about the good stuff, but not the bad stuff.' So I just thought, 'OK, no more.'"  Be sure to pick up a copy of Glamour magazine.



Stay Beautiful



No comments:

Post a Comment