Monday, September 9, 2013

MUA Of The Week


Introducing  Make-Up Artist Starr



I have always been interested in my personal appearance, a little divah in the making. On Sunday mornings I would always watch my grandmother put on her makeup which made me curious and want to see how it would look on me. One day my grandmother saw me with the makeup on and she was tickled pink she couldn't stop laughing, I thought my face was "BEAT", but come to find out it was beat. As time went on I learned how to apply makeup " my way" still I didn't look like the models in the magazines, so I attended empire beauty school and took courses in applying makeup. Once I learned the proper application to applying makeup different skin types I became intrigued in the art and beauty of enhancing ones features . I began to compete in competitions with other artist (my classmates) which resulted in me winning 1st place awards. So that is why I continue on practicing my craft by doing freelance work which includes weddings, photo shoots, proms, social events, and personal tutorials.
Right now as we speak be on the look out for "Starface Cosmetics" ...Where inspiring beauty is divine!




  


Check out some of Starr's Glam Work Below. She can be reached by email: Starrforstarface@gmail.com or Follow her on Instagram @star_faces. 





No comments:

Post a Comment